This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for www.thepartyprom.com. We are committed to protecting your privacy and encourage you to periodically review this page to be informed of how we protect the information you disclose to us.
Information Collection and Use thepartyprom.com collect information from our users at several different points on our website.
We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. Here is where a user must provide their contact information, like name and shipping address, and financial information, like credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer's order. If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is used to communicate with the customer.
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Our Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with our Services.
- Provide voice, image, and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services. For more information about our voice services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, us, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
www.thepartyprom.com uses aggregate information from demographic surveys, traffic patterns and IP addresses to customize our site. Aggregate information is occasionally shared with third parties for purposes such as planning or executing advertising or promotions.
Catalog, Newsletters, etc.
If a user wishes to subscribe to our catalog, newsletter, etc., we ask for contact information such as name, street address and e-mail address to provide these communications. Because we respect our users' privacy, we provide a way to opt out of these communications. Please see the choice and opt-out section below.
On rare occasions, it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send you an e-mail. Generally, users may not opt out of these communications, though you can deactivate your account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
www.sencrazy.com takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs) encryption software. While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears at the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access. However, security systems are not infallible, including encryption systems. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, send us an e-mail at email@example.com for more info.
Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, e-mail, or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user's personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.
Users who no longer wish to receive promotional materials may opt out of receiving these communications by using the unsubscribe feature in our e-mail.
Changes to This Policy
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie that gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.